2017 Moto Guzzi V7 III Anniversario
2017 Moto Guzzi V7 III Anniversario
No Freight, No Prep!!!!
Make: Moto Guzzi
- Engine: 90° V-twin engine, 4-stroke, transverse crankshaft
- Capacity: 744 cc
- Timing System: 2 valves with light alloy pushrods and rockers
- Cooling: air
- Power: 38 kW (52 HP) at 6200 rpm
- Torque: 44.25 ft-lb (60 Nm) at 4900 rpm
- Exhaust System: 3-way catalytic converter with double lambda probe
- Emissions: Euro-4
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: steel tubing, closed double cradle with elastic-kinematic engine mounting system to isolate vibrations
- Front Suspension: Ø 40 mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension: die cast light alloy swing arm with 2 shock absorbers with adjustable spring preload
- (Öhlins fully adjustable for Racer)
- 93 mm (shock absorber travel 80 mm) (Stone/Special/Anniversario)
- 96 mm (shock absorber travel 75 mm) for Racer
- Front Brake: Ø 320 mm stainless steel floating discs, Brembo caliperss with 4 differently sized opposed pistons
- Rear Brake: Ø 260 mm, stainless steel disc, floating calipers with 2 pistons
- Curb Weight: 416.7 lb (209 kg) (Stone) -- 416.58 lb (213 kg)(Special/Anniversario) *
- All current Moto Guzzi motorcycles include a 2 year unlimited-mileage warranty.
Four versions and infinite interpretations:
V7 III is available in the three well-known and popular versions, Stone, Special and Racer that, compared with the past, now take on stronger connotations and differ more from one another. Consistent with the other Moto Guzzi models in the range, the V7 III also has a dark version that stands out for its total black graphics. It is the Stone and a more classic one dominated by chroming, more in line with the design of the forerunner, which is the Special. The Racer, on the other hand, represents the successful sports heritage of Moto Guzzi, a winner of 15 world titles and 11 Tourist Trophies when the decision was made to retire from racing (in 1957). The V7 range has now been expanded: Moto Guzzi pays homage to fifty years of the V7 model by introducing a fourth version, called the Anniversario, a numbered edition limited to just 750 units, characterized by brand new and exclusive details. The “seven-fifty” from Mandello has proven to be an excellent base foundation for customization projects. In fact, it was protagonist of Lord of the Bikes, the first TV talent show dedicated to motorcycle customizing, broadcast in Italy on Sky, that took Moto Guzzi onto the small screen. The original Moto Guzzi accessories range, already quite rich for the V7 II, was created as a supplementary part of the project and it has been expanded even farther. The V7 III therefore lends itself exceptionally well to customization, so you can create your own made to measure special, like a tailor fitted garment.
V7 III Anniversario
This is Moto Guzzi's tribute to the fiftieth anniversary of the V7 and, for this reason, it is a truly special version. Produced in a numbered edition limited to 750 units, V7 III Anniversario is built on the V7 III Special base, from which it is distinguished by numerous details, starting with the dedicated graphics characterized by the prestigious, chromium finished fuel tank that hosts the refined, gold colored Moto Guzzi eagle, combined with a brand new genuine leather saddle. The locking fuel cap in made from billet aluminium, as are the steering yoke risers that bear the laser incised model serial number. The polished aluminium mudguards, the chromium plated steel rear grab handle and the wheel rims with exclusive polished channels and grey hubs are highly prestigious. All of these details work together to make the V7 III Anniversario a motorcycle with an almost hand-crafted refinement for true collectors.
* Price exclusive of dealer destination freight & vehicle prep labor. *
** Price exclusive Texas sales tax, title & license. **
*** All vehicle prices quoted are cash prices. ***
9900 N Interstate 35
Austin, TX 78753
Tue-Fri: 10am-6pm, Sat: 10am-5pm