2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado 1400 (Black)
2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado 1400 (Black)
No Freight, No Prep!!!!
2016 Moto Guzzi Eldorado 1400
Make: Moto Guzzi
Model: Eldorado 1400
1 Year Unlimited Mileage warranty
- 90° V-twin engine, 4-stroke, 4 valves, double ignition
- Air and oil with an independent cooling pump Oil radiator with thermostat controlled fan
- 1380 cc
- Compression Ratio: 10.5 : 1
- 71 kW (96 HP) at 6500 rpm
- 121 Nm (12.3 kgm) 3000 min-1 -- (89.25 ft-lb)
- Phased electronic Multipoint sequential injection, Magneti Marelli IAW7SM; “ride by wire” Ø 52 mm throttle body, IWP 243 Magneti Marelli injectors, double oxygen sensor, integrated management of 3 engine mappings, traction control, cruise control
- Stainless steel, 2-in-2 type, 3-way catalytic converter with double oxygen sensor
- 6-speed gearbox
- Shaft drive
- Euro-4 compliant
- Steel tubing, closed double cradle with elastic-kinematic engine mounting system to isolate vibrations
- Standard fork , Ø 45 mm, with radial caliper mounting bracket and telescopes on the stanchions
- Swingarm with two shock absorbers, with adjustable spring preload
- Sachs single shock absorber with remote reservoir, adjustable spring preload, independently adjustable compression and rebound.
- Front Brake: dual 320 mm stainless steel floating discs, Brembo radial calipers with 4 horizontally opposed pistons
- Rear Brake: 282 mm stainless steel fixed disc, Brembo floating caliper with 2 parallel pistons
- ONE year unlimited-mileage warranty
MOTO GUZZI ELDORADO
The modern and luxurious heir to the unforgettable “850” that made its fortune in the states more than 40 years ago boasts new technical content and outfitting. Eldorado, with a strong and unique tradition, is the best example of the heritage range available from the Moto Guzzi brand.
Eldorado is a luxurious motorcycle on the cutting-edge of technology which, powered by the largest V Twin ever manufactured in Europe, is a perfect interpretation of the most genuine Guzzi spirit. Eldorado is a true flagship in the bike world, embodying a splendid tradition in an increasingly solid present. And it does so looking decidedly to the future: chromium inserts and finely crafted details combine with LED lights and come together in classic lines that bring Moto Guzzi into a new dimension where refinement speaks Italian.
Moto Guzzi Eldorado: back to the future
Fifty years of history. This is the calling card of the by now legendary Moto Guzzi 90° V Twin designed by engineer Giulio Cesare Carcano. From its first appearance on the V7, this legendary powerplant has been modified into countless versions and on a vast range of motorcycles.
It was in the third evolution of the 90° V Twin that Moto Guzzi breathed life into the Eldorado. The year was 1972. Less than two years earlier, on the wave of a surprising supply of 750cc V7 bikes to the LAPD (the Los Angeles Police Department), the first Guzzi California was born and, on the same base, the luxurious Ambassador. In the constant displacement increase, Carcano's twin cylinder had already been taken from 700 to 757 cc and, with a third increase in size, the 850 cc version was born. With this engine, the Eldorado was made as a replacement for the Ambassador with an even more complete, refined and luxurious model, but also one that would be able to provide a powerful and satisfying ride.
The goal was clearly achieved: “if Roman gods had ridden motorcycles, the Moto Guzzi Eldorado would have been chosen by Bacchus.” In the late '60s, this was how the American Cycle World magazine concluded their test of the luxurious Italian bike, the latest evolution of the 90° V-twin with cardan final drive just introduced in the States. The metaphor effectively highlighted the intoxication experienced on a modern, powerful, luxurious and fast bike, painstakingly studied down to the smallest details and extremely satisfying to ride.
* Price reflects free dealer destination freight & free vehicle prep labor. *
** Price exclusive Texas sales tax, title & license. **
*** All vehicle prices quoted are cash prices. ***
9900 N Interstate 35
Austin, TX 78753
Tue-Fri: 10am-6pm, Sat: 10am-5pm