Are you Built for
In 2017, Griiip is bringing a new and exciting concept to the world of racing – the G1 Series. A racing series that will be focused on you – the driver.
Soon coming to a track near you – don’t miss the opportunity to try the G1!
Our goal isn’t only to provide the best performing, sexiest entry-level Formula car. Our main goal is to make entry-level racing super exciting and also much more affordable. We hope to see more drivers, more races and a larger audience everywhere.
- Using our data systems pilots can learn and improve by themselves, and make the most out of their track time.
- The G1 virtual reality simulator allows to learn the track prior to racing, and also test and tune the car.
- Everybody drives the same car model – it’s all about the pilot’s talent.
- Our onboard cameras will stream live videos along with car data to the circuit audience and to the audience at home.
- Coming soon: Our augmented reality technical manual allows every driver to easily tune the car, identify issues and make simple fixes.
Drivers, race teams and motorsports entrepreneurs – contact us.
Visit https://northamf1000.com/ for all the latest and greatest information on one of the most exciting, fastest growing road racing series in the world!
- Tubular 4130 chrome-moly steel space-frame
- Engine and Transmission
- Aprilia RSV4 1000cc engine / 201HP
- Griiip© intake and exhaust systems.
- 6 speed sequential gearbox
- Engine ECU with built in cut-offs for clutchless quick up and down shifts.
- Griiip’s Drivetrain (Patent Pending)
- Driveshaft system to limited slip differential.
- No chain, zero maintenance and higher performance
- Double wishbone made from airfoil section
- Pushrods actuated coil-over dampers
- Front and rear anti-roll bars
- High downforce
- Front and rear twin element wings
- Front splitter
- Rear diffuser
- Lightweight aluminum Single-Nut rims, 13X8 front, 13X10 rear
- Double circuit, 2-pot calipers acting on 256mm diameter ventilated disks
- 28 liters FT3 FIA fuel tank
- 390kg including fuel
- Front, Rear and Side crash structures
- 6 point safety harness
- On board fire extinguisher
- Removable steering wheel